History of One Stop Blueprinting
One Stop Reprographics was opened over twenty five years ago in Brooklyn, New York as an offshoot of One Stop Photo by Damon Victor and Steve Paschall.
What started with a single blueprint reproduction machine has evolved into the largest large format digital reproduction company in the outer Boroughs producing more architectural and color prints than anyone else.
One Stop Reprographics grew and in 2002, moved into their new 5000 square foot location located at 757 4th Ave. in Brooklyn and in 2005 expanded to their second location at 80 McGuinness Blvd. to better service the outer boroughs.
One Stop Reprographics not only services the Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Manhattan and Staten Island markets but has also serviced clients as far away as the West Coast and Europe.
Go Green With One Stop Blueprinting
In a continued effort to reduce energy costs, green house emissions, carbon footprint and dependence on foreign oil, One Stop Reprographics has made a continued and concerted effort to change the way we use those valuable resources.
- One Stop Reprographics now has a “Silver” coated roof. In doing this we have reduced our Energy Consumption to heat and cool our production facility, reduced our overall expenses, reduced our “Heat Island Effect” and increased our overall comfort level.
- We have changed our lighting that has reduced cost but has not reduced illumination or personal eye comfort.
- We have installed zone heating and cooling. This allows us to further control the production environment, increase comfort and reduce costs.
- We are currently exploring a change to hybrid delivery vehicles.
- We have changed all computer monitors to Energy Star rated units.
- On request One Stop Blueprinting uses paper that is composed of 30% post consumer waste. This has no effect on copy quality.
- We recycle all of our toner cartridges. This prevents these items from going into land fills and contaminating the water table.
- We pre-plan delivery routes when possible for further efficiency.
- We can accept documents electronically reducing deliveries.
- We have the ability to archive documents to electronic media to further reduce the need for extensive climate controlled storage facilities.
Additional recycled items available by special order.
One Stop Blueprinting Staff
Damon Victor, President
Graduate of Brooklyn College with a degree in History. He has been involved in the document reproduction and archiving industry for over twenty years. He has been a strong supporter of the Arts and Cultural Community of Brooklyn for over thirty years and is a member of The Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce. Some of his clients include Con-Ed, Bovis (Brooklyn Museum) and Turner Construction which he personally handles.
Steve Paschall, Comptroller
Steve Paschall founded One Stop Photo a chain of one hour photofinishing stores that grew to be the largest in New York City. As technology evolved, he left the photo industry and joined One Stop Reprographics just as digital technology replaced both silver halide and diazo process. He was instrumental in growing One Stop Reprographics into the Largest Blueprint/Reprographics firm in the outer Boroughs.